Thursday, September 24, 2009

< special delivery >


toves sent isaac and me a box today.
o v e s , t h a n k y o u !
i loved it (especially your incredible poem). please please come visit me soon. i think ames is coming first. then moto. but when will i see my tovular?!

fyi, for everyone wondering what was inside, elyse included some snacksies, a welcome board, a giant black paperclip for isaac and my mr. coat--you know the one that got me through my junior and senor year at point loma. it also made an appearance at "OR: OvesReunion 'o9." i'm excited to have my little friend just in time for winter. bring on the cold, seattle...i'm ready! =)

p.s. if anyone wants to send me snail mail, it's only my favorite thing ever, so please do. =) i will post it to my blog for everyone to enjoy!

< 3

No comments: